“COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”
– 3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
I really hate my job, but one thing I appreciate is that I’ve learned how to fight with assholes really well
For example, the dude I was most likely going I buy a car from this weekend put up a huge fuss and got really mad when I said that I was also looking at another car. That I was wasting his time, blah blah blah. THAT’S WHAT THE PROCESS IS FOR BUYING A USED CAR DUMBASS. I’m so mad, but it feels so good to put assholes like him in their place and tell them how fucking stupid they’re being. He called me back about twenty minutes later but I didn’t answer because fuck him.
this hedgehog is cheering for u bc u can do anything
Turns out my FWB has a potentially life- threatening health issue (where he could just drop dead any moment) that he’s only told me and his boss about. He has some other health stuff that he’s always been touchy talking about, so I’m really surprised he even said anything. There are different levels of this kind of thing and sometimes it’s not a big deal, but I think his is.
The thing is, we aren’t that close. We dated last year, I stopped sleeping with him (and talking to him for a while) because Neil came along, and now he’s around again to fill in the gaps and to talk about music snobbery. Sometimes we talk about Neil too because we definitely won’t date ever again. So I don’t know what I should be doing with this information, it’s not something I’ve ever dealt with before. I know death in the form of old age and suicide, but not health issues in young, otherwise healthy people. 100% confused here.